Post Number: 2
|Posted on Sunday, September 07, 2014 - 9:42 pm: |
Never gigged, only played in the bedroom. You get one Warwick Jonas Hellborg Signature Preamp. Two, (Yes!) 2 Jonas Hellborg Power amp. Two Jonas Hellborg 2x12" Hi Cab speaker cabinets. All for a great price! This rig sounds amazing and will fill any room with earth shaking, clean, clear bass, perfect for amplifying Alembic basses.
Selling price includes shipping. Comes with original paperwork and boxes for the Preamp and Power amps.
**$7000 or Best Reasonable Offer. **
The Hellborg Preamp delivers extreme headroom. That means absolutely minimal noise and a capacity to deal with transients and peaks like no other bass amp before. It is designed with the quality and circuitry solutions found in the greatest recording consoles. In fact the transformer balanced DI out, although normally used to feed the signal to a PA system, is designed as direct to tape or disc recording output. There are both high and low impedance inputs provided through a combo- ¼" (high impedance)/XLR (low impedance) jack. The EQ section provides shelving EQ for high (15kHz) and low band (40Hz) and an inductive (coil based) EQ for the mids with stepped (fixed) frequency and continuously variable gain. Choices of frequencies are as follows: 110, 300 and 800Hz for low mids, 1.5, 3 and 5 kHz for high mids. All transformers and coils are optimally shielded in MU-metal housing. Whether passive or active the Hellborg Preamp will make your bass sound better.
• Input: Neutrik "combo" jack (1/4" and XLR)
• Clip Indicator: Green (correct operation level); Red (clipping)
• Input Gain: 66 dB
• Input Impedance: 50k Ohm; XLR 600 Ohm
• EQ Bass: 60 Hz, /-18dB
• EQ Lo-Mid: 110 Hz, 300 Hz or 800 Hz (selectable), /- 15dB
• EQ Hi-Mid: 1-5 kHz, 3kHz or 5 kHz (selectable), /- 15 dB
• EQ Treble: 10 kHz, /- 18 dB
• DI Output: XLR transformer balanced (0 dB, 600 Ohms)
• Tuner Output: 0dB
• Line Output: 2x 6dB
• The Mono Power 500 was developed primarily to drive the Big Cab which requires a lot of power to sound its best. It adds an extra dimension of depth and dynamics to all the other cabinets as well but you must be careful since it is capable of peaks quite a bit above its rated output. The Hellborg Mono Power 500 has an output of 500 watts, the output impedance is selectable (2, 4 or 8Ω).
• Power Requirement: 230 / 115 V
• Technology: Bipolar Power Amp with Speaker Output transformer
• Power Output: 500 watts
• Input: 0dB
• Output: 0" and lockable Coaxial Speaker Connection
• Controls / Switches: Level with clip LED); Power (On/Off); Voltage Selector (115/230V); Ground / Lift; Output Impedance: 2,4 or 8 Ohms
• Weight: 41,9 lb (19kg)
• Dimensions (W/H/D): 19" / 2RU / 15,6" (370mm)
The Hi Cab was created to compete with loud guitars. It will give the clarity, presence and the full sound that you need competing with a noisy musical environment. The Hi Cab can be combined with the Big Cab or the Lo Cab to make an impressive bass stack. It is loaded with two Celestion 12-inch full range speakers.
Type2x12 bass reflex cabinet
Frequency Range50Hz - 8kHz
Power Rating200 watts RMS
Sensitivity100dB SPL @ 1w/1m
Speaker2 x Celestion 12" full range speakers
Dimensions (H x W x D) 26.5" x 21" x 15"