Where could i find this particular part? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Alembic Club » Alembic Basses & Guitars » Archive through May 26, 2010 » Where could i find this particular part? « Previous Next »

Author Message
Username: fretted4

Post Number: 77
Registered: 11-2002
Posted on Thursday, April 08, 2010 - 3:55 pm:   Edit Post

Hey there gang! Im trying to find or locate the brass trim ring that goes around the pickup selector on older series basses -where it was located on the lower horn- I believe it is held in place with 2 screws. What would that cost and where could i locate one? thanks!
Senior Member
Username: edwin

Post Number: 581
Registered: 5-2002
Posted on Thursday, April 08, 2010 - 4:51 pm:   Edit Post


There might be something similar out there at some electronics website, I found hat knobs years ago, but finding it might be a challenge.
Username: keith_h

Post Number: 1591
Registered: 2-2005
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2010 - 5:21 am:   Edit Post

Your best bet is to call Alembic directly to order the part. This way you will be sure to get the correct version for your bass.

Username: mica

Post Number: 6696
Registered: 6-2000
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2010 - 4:19 pm:   Edit Post

These items are in stock and not very expensive. Please have the serial number of your bass handy when you call to place your order so we can update the instrument file, thanks.

BTW- our number is 707-523-2611

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration