03T13040USA Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Alembic Club » Owning an Alembic » Serial Number / History Requests » 03T13040USA « Previous Next »

drpobgyn
New
Username: drpobgyn

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post

I just found this beauty in MINT condition at a local shop. Do you have any history and/or information about the guitar?

Is there a way to get a copy of the papers or a user manual?

Thanks
artswork99
Username: artswork99

Post Number: 1516
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 2:10 pm:   Edit Post

Hi Seth and welcome to the club. You can find a copy of the owners manual for a Tribute here. As far as a look-up of the information card this can take several months with the number of requests that are received. This complimentary service is offered at the Santa Rosa offices and is done when there is time to do so and on a first come first serve basis. If you can get pictures of the guitar many here would be glad to comment on the woods, electronics, etc... I hope that this helps. Best, Art
drpobgyn
New
Username: drpobgyn

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 3:13 pm:   Edit Post

Thanks! Here are 2 quick pictures that I took at the office. More to follow and of course upon request. Any info that someone has to offer would be greatly appreciated. I think I got a nice deal on this very nice guitar....photo1.jpg photo2.jpg

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration