Post Number: 1
|Posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 - 5:36 am: |
My bass died on stage over the weekend. I had forgotten to bring the power supply, so I thought it was the batteries. But, I checked them with my tester and they are strong. I also cannot recreate the problem back at home.
At the gig, I pulled out and replaced the cord and it would play maybe a note and fade out. I tested the cord and it is fine (also worked fine for the other bass I brought to the gig).
I have a 2003 Series I (series II electronics) - Exploiter body.
Post Number: 3815
|Posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 - 11:08 am: |
When you said the batteries are "strong" did you get a voltage reading? Did you try a different set of batteries with the bass?
At home, the bass plays fine with both the 1/4" jack and the 5-pin cable?
Post Number: 2
|Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 - 5:11 am: |
Thanks for the response -- was a 'user error' with the battery tester.... Apologies for taking up your time -- The batteries had revived themselves (briefly) with a fine night's sleep.