Post Number: 22
|Posted on Sunday, October 07, 2012 - 4:37 pm: |
I recently bought a GARZ custom after playing one by chance. It was made by Mark Garza in Doyle, CA.
- Garz Stinger II
- 35" scale, 1.5" wide nut. 24 frets, 19mm spacing
- Walnut body, maple accent, myrtlewood top, matching knobs, pup covers, and headstock
- Bolt on maple neck w/ purple heart stringers. Pao Ferro fret board
- Blue side Fiber Optic markers. SWEET !!
- Bartolini NTMB pre and Bartolini Classic soapbars
- Sounds like a Carl Thompson meets a Ken Smith.
I am not digging the bolt on tone. I love neck thrus. I want to trade it for an Alembic like a Elan, Rogue, 34"-35". If it's an Epic plus $$ on your end.
Mark said this is the most expensive 4 he's ever made and serial number 1 w/ lights.
EMAIL ME FOR MORE PHOTOS - email@example.com