Amboyna Skylark - Pele - May 2006 COT... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Alembic Club » Swap Shop and Wish Lists » For Sale & Trade » Archive 2007 » Amboyna Skylark - Pele - May 2006 COTM - For Sale? « Previous Next »

Advanced Member
Username: lidon2001

Post Number: 319
Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2007 - 4:42 pm:   Edit Post

Is it? I don't know, but I've got some bass GAS going on, and something would have to go, and this would be my first choice. So if anyone wants to pay, with a price north of $4k (yes, I'm a poet...), feel free to email me, lidon2001 at Good as new, needs a little Flitz from my hand on the bridge. Played maybe 7-10 hours. Prefer to keep it state-side.

60's Les Paul neck profile, think thin, 6230 frets. If you like a thick and chunky neck, it's not for you. Here it is.

I reserve the right to come back to my senses and end this sale nonsense at any time. I suppose I could even be talked out of my Amboyna bass in the same price range, but you'd have to twist my arm pretty hard.

Thanks for reading,

Username: bsee

Post Number: 1678
Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2007 - 8:01 pm:   Edit Post

Come to your senses!!!!! That's one of the sweetest guitars out there.

Custom Alembics are definitely not for chronic GAS sufferers unless they have some serious funding. I hate to see COTM-level instruments on the trading block.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration