Post Number: 79
|Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 3:52 pm: |
Hey there folks, got a few basses to sell from my little buildup, hard times call for actions..not alembic, but maybe u could use em?
1. 1993 Epiphone Accu-Bass 4-string. Black body with 3ply black pickguard, maple neck with matching "hockey stick style" headstock. Passive split coil pickup. Minor scratches, straight neck and good frets.
2. 2009 Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass Fretless. Sunburst body with fretless ebonal neck with ghost lines. Strap locks, vintage modified parts i.e. pickup and bridge covers, 60's style individual string mutes. Almost unplayed and in new condition.
3. 1996 Epiphone EBM-5 5 String Fretless. Black body, unlined rosewood fingerboard, gold hardware, 9-volt active electronics with split coil pickup and single coil in bridge position. Straight neck, minor scratches on back.
4. 2000 Ibanez Gio Soundgear 4 String. Sunburst p-bass style body with white pickguard and split coil pickup and rosewood fingerboard. Missing tone knob, minor scratches and newer D'addario strings.
5. 2010 Epiphone Thunderbird 4 String Bass. Sunburst body with rosewood fingerboard and black hardware and white pickguard. Passive single coil pickups, almost unplayed.
6. 1997 Ibanez Ergodyne EDB400 4 String Bass. Black body with matching headstock, rosewood fingerboard. 2 Single coil pickups with active 3-band onboard e.q. Brand new D'Addario strings. Minor scratches.
7. 1986? Aria Pro 2 RSB 4 String Bass. Black body with rosewood fingerboard, 1 Humbucker in bridge position with master volume and tone. Minor scratches on back.
8. 2008 Brownsville JD2700A 4 String Bass. Red quilt body with white body binding, rosewood fingerboard with gold hardware. 2 single coil pickups with active electronics, minor chip on lower horn. New Ernie Ball Strings.