VyntEdge - classic rock in NJ Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Alembic Club » Community » Gigs » VyntEdge - classic rock in NJ « Previous Next »

eastcoastepic
Advanced Member
Username: eastcoastepic

Post Number: 241
Posted on Friday, July 26, 2013 - 9:10 pm:   Edit Post

Greetings all,
After my last project (2009) went south quickly, I considered retirement, but was summoned back to the stage this year (at age 53!) by mistress Sondra. VyntEdge will be performing at 10th St. Live in Kenilworth, NJ, on 8/3/13, 10:30-12:00pm. A great venue, good food, and very respectful crowd; come on out & enjoy the sounds of Alembic Anniversary electronics...I'll be the guy behind the Triple Omega (not that you need to see me; she is always the star of the show).....
Chris
pauldo
Username: pauldo

Post Number: 1027
Posted on Saturday, July 27, 2013 - 4:36 am:   Edit Post

Chris,
Ian Anderson may be wrong . . . You are never too old to rock and roll! I bet you could play half and quarter notes all night long and still steal the show with your Triple! :-D
kilowatt
Intermediate Member
Username: kilowatt

Post Number: 134
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 11:24 am:   Edit Post

Chris,

I may try and stop in on Saturday. My friend owns the place, and I haven't been there in a long time. I will check in with you, if I can get down there.

Pete
eastcoastepic
Advanced Member

Post Number: 242
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 5:15 pm:   Edit Post

Thank you, brother Pauldo, I agree; the biggest problem after achieving a half-century is getting up the next morning!

Pete, it would certainly be a pleasure and an honor to hoist a pint with a distinguished member of the Club (at no cost to you, of course!). Hope to see you there.....

Chris
eastcoastepic
Advanced Member

Post Number: 247
Posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 3:46 pm:   Edit Post

North Jersey, this one's for you; VyntEdge will be at The Gin Mill, 119 Brighton Ave, in Kearny (exit 15W, NJ Turnpike). Come by for a shot & a beer, 9:30 start.....
Chris
eastcoastepic
Advanced Member

Post Number: 250
Posted on Saturday, January 18, 2014 - 7:19 am:   Edit Post

Opening for Tara Elliot & The Red Velvets at her CD release party, 1/24 at the Wonder Bar in Asbury Park, NJ, 10:00pm start.
On our own on 1/25 at Mulligans in Farmingdale,NJ, 9:00pm start.
Dress warmly, it will be a wee bit chilly in Jersey on these dates....
Chris

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration